PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- By your use of the Website and/or opening an account to use our services, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions governing your use of the Website and the services offered through the Website (the “Services”).
- We may suspend, modify, remove or add to the Services at any time.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES
- Exchanging Digital Currency. The Services allow you to exchange certain types of digital currency (collectively and individually, the “Digital Currency”) with the Website’s registered users (the “Registered Users”). The Company may amend the list of Digital Currencies at any time at its sole discretion.
- You may start exchanging Digital Currency with Registered Users, on a per transaction basis for other Digital Currency or for fiat money accepted by the Company from time to time (collectively and individually, the “Fiat Money”), as long as in the Company’s sole discretion, you have successfully opened your Account and satisfied the KYC process (as described below).
- We reserve the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse, any transaction in our sole discretion, even after funds have been credited to or debited from your Account.
- Deposits. In order to initiate any transaction to exchange Digital Currency with a Registered User, you must first maintain sufficient funds with the Company, or the Custodian, by way of deposits, to cover your desired transaction. Digital Currency you deposit shall be delivered to a custodial digital wallet belonging to the Company, and such deposits shall be recorded under your Account. Fiat Money you deposit be delivered to a custodian (the “Custodian”). Once we receive confirmation from the Custodian of your deposit, such deposit shall be recorded in your Account.
- Withdrawals. At any point you may make a request for a withdrawal to withdraw funds from your Account. The Company shall designate certain periods during the day at which the actual withdrawal can occur pursuant to your request and the Company’s approval. Upon approval, the Company shall deliver the applicable Digital Currency to the personal digital wallet designated by you, and you acknowledge that any delivery of Digital Currency may not be immediate or may be subject to delays. Following a withdrawal request for Fiat Money, and subject to the terms and conditions of the Custodian, the Custodian may either credit your credit card, using the details you provided, or initiate a bank transfer to the bank account you provided. All of your withdrawals will be recorded under your Account, once we receive confirmation from the Custodian.
- The delivery of Digital Currency may also be subject to the confirmation process inside a blockchain, and as a result, deposits or withdrawals of Digital Currency, as applicable, is not complete while such confirmation process is in a pending state.
- The Company cannot guarantee that all credit cards will be accepted by the Custodian. The acceptability of each credit card depends on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, your location, your identification information, limitations that may be imposed by your credit card company, the Custodian, and/or any third party payment processors. Likewise, the Company cannot guarantee that your bank will accept the funds. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card company or bank that you wish to use will accept your funds. You also acknowledge that the availability of all payment methods, including options of both bank transfer and credit card, is not guaranteed, and we may change the options at our discretion from time to time.
- Instructions. You understand and agree that the exchange of Digital Currency with Registered Users, as well as any delivery of Digital Currency to you, or crediting or wiring of Fiat Money to you, will depend on the instructions and details you shall provide to the Company and/or to the Custodian, as applicable, and that the Company shall not be liable for any errors in the instructions or other details you provide to the Company or the Custodian, as the case may be.
- Services’ Availability.The Company cannot and does not guarantee the availability of the Services at all times. You acknowledge that the Company reserves the right, at all times, to delay, deny, or make unavailable, at any time and at its sole discretion, any or all of the Services, any part of the Website and/or the Website in its entirety. The Company shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with the unavailability of any Service and/or the Website, whether caused by the Company by any third party or “force majeure”. You explicitly understand that any such event may cause a delay in the execution or processing of your orders and transactions, and you irrevocably release the Company of any liability in this regard.
- Trading Fees. You further agree to pay the Company certain applicable trading fees in accordance with the terms set forth at: https://ccx.io/fees.html (the "Trading Fees"). Such Trading Fees shall be set-off automatically from the proceeds of your applicable transaction(s) on a per transaction basis and in the same form of currency as your proceeds of the applicable transaction(s). We also reserve the right to charge you for extraordinary costs which we may incur in connection with your Account, including but not limited to in connection with: (i) actions required to maintain, restore or protect your Account, and (ii) payment refusals, chargebacks or any other interference with any payment to us.
- At any time, the Company has the right to impose upon you a required minimum amount of Digital Currency that you need to maintain in your Account in order to use the Services.
- Transactions and Orders with Registered Users. You hereby acknowledge that all orders you place to exchange Digital Currency, and all resulting transactions, represent orders placed with Registered Users and not orders to exchange Digital Currency with the Company. The Company does not assume any risk whatsoever for (i) the orders placed between you and any other Registered User, or any other third party user, of the Services, and ii) the resulting transactions from such orders.
REGISTRATION PROCESS – OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH US
- In order to use the Services, you understand that you must undergo our registration process. You may proceed with registration by opening an account with us through our Website (the “Account”).
- During the registration process, you will be required to provide us with information that may include your name, ID number, birth date, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, digital wallet address, credit card details for KYC verification and any other information deemed necessary ("Registration Details").
- You further agree to promptly provide to us any additional requested information as necessary over the course of the registration process or afterwards for verification purposes or any other purpose in connection to providing you the Services ("Additional Details").
- You warrant and represent to us: (i) that all Registration Details and Additional Details that you provide to us, are true, accurate, and complete, and that you shall immediately update this information from time to time, to keep it up to date; and (ii) that the name on your Account matches the name on the credit/debit card(s) or other payment accounts (e.g. personal virtual wallet) which you provide to us or the Custodian, as applicable.
- We reserve the right to verify your Registration Details and/or Additional Details at any time, by requesting certain documents. If deemed necessary, we may request that the said document copies are notarized, meaning that the documents are stamped and attested by a certified notary. In the event our requests for documents are not completed by you to our satisfaction, the Company may at its sole discretion terminate the Account. Should the documents fail our internal security checks – for example, if we suspect that they have been tampered with, or are in any way provided to mislead or misrepresent – we shall be under no obligation to accept such documents as valid, and we are under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of our findings with regards to these documents.
By registering with us through the Website and opening an Account, you further represent and warrant to us the following:
- you have reached at least the age of 18 and the legal age to enter into a binding agreement in your location;
- You confirm that you will use the Services, Software (as defined below) and the Website in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations and directives.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL USE
You acknowledge and represent to us the following:
- the Account is only for your own personal use;
- you shall only open one Account with the Website;
- you shall not assist others in obtaining unauthorized access to the Website, Services and/or to your Account;
- you shall not access the Account of any other person with the Website;
- you shall be fully responsible for any activities undertaken on your Account; and
- you will not reveal your Account username or password or your private digital wallet address to any person and you shall take all steps to ensure that such details are not revealed to any person.
- The Company, or through the Custodian, as applicable, may, at any time, set off any amount owed by us to you - whether in Digital Currency and/or in Fiat Money - against any amount owed by you to us - whether in Digital Currency/and or in Fiat Money – and adjust your Account records to reflect any changes resulting from such set-offs.
- Account Confidentiality. You understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account information, including username, password and other sensitive, confidential details, the safeguarding of your own Digital Currency, as well as the transactional activity posted to your Account. You understand that any compromise of your Account information may expose your Account to unauthorized access by a third party which may result in loss or theft of Digital Currency, as well as any linked accounts, such as your linked bank accounts and credit cards.
- You are responsible for the security of your username and password as well as your digital wallet address on your own personal computer or internet access location. If this username password combination is “hacked” from your computer, due to any viruses or malware that is present on the computer that you access your Account, you understand that the Company is not liable whatsoever. You should report any possible hacking attempts or security breaches from your computer terminal immediately to the Company, but you acknowledge that the security of such information is your responsibility.
- In the event you have any knowledge of: (i) a third party gaining access to your Account, username and/or password, (ii) compromise of your login information, (iii) any breach of security related to your Account and/or d) any other unauthorized use of your Account, you must notify us immediately by contacting us via our contact page (https://ccx.io/contact.html) and provide us with all the relevant details.
- ‘Know Your Customer’ (“KYC”) and AML policy. As part of our KYC procedures, we will conduct a verification process to verify your identity and eligibility to participate in our Services. During this verification process, we may request certain documents from you, which may include proof of address, such as a utility bill, proof of your payment method and a copy of a government issued identity card. We reserve the right to require certified or notarized copies at your expense. You understand that we shall be under no obligation to accept any documents as valid. Pursuant to our KYC procedure, in addition to documentation, we may also choose to verify your identity through a video and/or audio call conference (collectively, the “KYC process”).
- Along with our KYC procedure, we have implemented certain checks to prevent money laundering (the “AML policy”). Money laundering means the disguising of the source of proceeds derived from criminal activity so that it appears as though it came from legitimate sources of income. In order to prevent any criminals from laundering or attempting to launder criminal proceeds through our Website or Services, the Company has set forth the AML policy.
- You acknowledge that in order to conduct the verification process and/or background checks, in accordance with our KYC procedure and AML policy, we may perform inquiries, directly or indirectly through third party service providers to prevent fraud, suspicious activity, misidentification, money laundering or any other prohibited activity. We reserve the right to take any action we deem necessary with respect to the outcome of such inquiries.
- In the event that you fail our internal compliance and security checks for any reason, you may be prevented from using our Services and/or accessing the Website, and we may limit or suspend your use at any time, as well as suspending any withdrawal requests. You understand that the outcome of such KYC reviews, including a decision not to approve the opening of an Account for you, is within the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, and we are under no obligation to provide feedback on the exact nature of our findings.
- Unauthorized Use. In the event you create an Account without our approval or otherwise gain access to the Services without our permission, we reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate, as we deem appropriate, the applicable Account, as well as suspend or terminate all pending purchase/sale offers; and we reserve the right to seek any other remedy to which the Company may be entitled for such violation and the Company may take further actions against you.
- Security Alerts. The Company does not guarantee to provide you with security alerts or any other alert and the Company shall not be held liable for not providing any alerts. In no event will the Company be held responsible for any damages or losses which you may sustain as a result of compromise of your Account login credentials other than due to the gross negligence of the Company.
- No Criminal Activity Permitted on the Website or Through the Services. Any criminal activity or fraudulent acts committed by you or under your supervision and/or control through your use of the Website and/or our Services is absolutely not permitted. You affirm and declare that you shall not perform or attempt to perform any such activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, money laundering, illegal operations, terrorist financing, or malicious hacking. You also agree not to hide your IP location and you shall always disclose your accurate and true location. In the event the Company determines, in its sole discretion, that your Account activity is suspicious or related to any prohibited activity, the Company may cancel or suspend your Account, block any outstanding transactions, deny any new transactions, and/or freeze any funds available on your Account. You understand that you shall be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or by any third party due to the Client’s non-compliance and/or violation of any of the foregoing rules. The Company shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or other criminal activity, and may also engage collection services to recover payments.
- Taxes. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes with respect to your transactions on the Website and/or through the Services. The Company is not and at no point shall provide any tax advice concerning any transactions performed through this Website and/or the Services. It is your responsibility to report, pay and remit the taxes, as applicable, to the appropriate tax authorities in the relevant jurisdiction(s).
- You acknowledge and agree that it is at our sole discretion whether to provide you with any or all of the Services.
- You acknowledge that certain limits may apply to any exchange of Digital Currency, whether it shall be with respect to: (i) the sale of Digital Currency to you; and/or (ii) the purchase of Digital Currency from you, in accordance with our policies, which includes, but is not limited to, volume and our KYC process. We reserve the right to change such limits in our sole discretion.
- Personal Wallet Address for Execution.For the purpose of executing any transaction, you guarantee to use and provide the virtual wallet address owned by you exclusively and which is under your sole and full control to which the Digital Currency purchased by you will be transferred.
- Refund or Cancellation Policy. Your transaction order to exchange Digital Currency may not be cancelled by you. We may cancel an order for reasons which include but are not limited to technical error, market abuse or manipulation, or your failure to pass our KYC process. Any refunds shall be at our discretion.
- In the event we, or the Custodian, as applicable, transfer to you, for any reason whatsoever, any excess Digital Currency or any Fiat Money, you agree that you will repay any excess amount to us, or the Custodian, as applicable, and/or we, or the Custodian, as applicable, may deduct such amount from any Fiat Money and/or Digital Currency which is owed to you.
- You acknowledge and represent to us the following:
PAYMENT PROCESSING AND CHARGEBACKS
- Third Party Payment Providers. You consent to the Company providing certain information and/or documentation about you to third party service providers, including payment processors, as shall be required to complete a transaction or pursuant to an inquiry or investigation for KYC/AML purposes.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TECHNOLOGY
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivative works of the source code, or otherwise;
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software;
- make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
- export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means); or
- use the Software in a manner prohibited by any laws or regulations which apply to the use of the Software
- You shall be held liable for any loss, including direct and indirect damages, costs or expenses, we may suffer as a result of your Prohibited Deeds. You agree to immediately notify us if you commit any Prohibited Deeds or if you have the knowledge of any third party committing any Prohibited Deeds. You agree to provide us with reasonable assistance with any inquiry investigation we may conduct as a result of the information provided by you in this respect.
- Beware of Viruses and Phishing. You understand and bear the risk that any use of the internet may be subject to a virus attack and/or communication failure. You should use a reputable and available virus screening and prevention software at all times. The Company shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by computer viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your systems, computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other virus attacks. The Company cautions you to carefully review any electronic messages purporting to originate from the Company, and to beware that electronic devices are vulnerable to phishing and spoofing scams and additional viruses. The Company maintains that you should always log into your Account through the Website only and avoid using unauthentic communication advising you options to log in.
In addition, you undertake that any such Client Content will not consist of:
- false, misleading information and/or misappropriation of any information;
- obscene, offensive, profane, unlawful content or any content which, subject to Company’s sole discretion, may harm or risk the Company’s good name and reputation;
- infringe the rights of others;
- anything that is otherwise prohibited by any applicable laws, regulations or directives; and/or
- statements about the Company or the Website or any other Internet site connected to the Company that are untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to the Company.
- The Company assumes no responsibility in connection with any Client Content, nor does it endorse or claim authenticity of any Client Content that may be uploaded and/or posted on the Website. The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to remove any Client Content and take any further action which the Company deems necessary. This does not relieve you of your responsibility of adhering to the rules above.
YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your use of the Website and/or Services is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and directives.
- You confirm that you shall not use the Services and/or Website for any unlawful, criminal or fraudulent activity or any prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws, regulations and/or directives of any applicable jurisdiction.
- The Digital Currency that you exchange using our Services and any Fiat Money you deposit with the Custodian is not derived from any unlawful, criminal or fraudulent activity or any prohibited transaction under the laws that apply to you.
- The Digital Currency which you may receive through an exchange using our Services and/or the Fiat Money which the Custodian may transfer to you, if applicable, will not be used by you for any unlawful, criminal or fraudulent activity or any prohibited transaction under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction.
ACCOUNT TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
- your failure to make required payments of Fiat Money and/or transfer of Digital Currency;
- another person is using your Account;
- you attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or another client’s account or to provide assistance to others’ attempt to do so;
- your transaction involves money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other crime, or non-compliance with any applicable laws and/or regulations;
- due to court order, law enforcement and/or other government or regulatory inquiry or order;
- you are abusing any and/or all of the Services, including without limitation by opening multiple accounts;
- any of the Company’s third party providers, or the Custodian, refuses to provide you with any services which the Company requires for Company’s fulfillment of some of the Services;
- you are creating problems on the Website and/or to the Company, you adversely affect the Company's reputation in any way whatsoever, or pose as any other liability to the Company;
- force majeure events, including operational and technical errors;
- you fail internal or external compliance/KYC/AML checks.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to your Account and/or Services for any other reason that may not be listed hereunder.
- Should the Company suspend or terminate your access to your Account and/or the Services, you shall not use your Account nor use any or all of the Services. In case of termination or suspension of your Account by us, we may: cancel pending orders to exchange Digital Currency.
- Following termination or suspension of your Account by us, or our receipt of an email from you terminating your Account we reserve the right to cancel pending orders to exchange Digital Currency.
- On termination of the Account or suspension of your Account for any reason whatsoever, you shall: stop using the Website, Software and the Services. In addition, you will be responsible for fulfilling any outstanding payment obligations (whether in Digital Currency or Fiat Money) to the Company existing as of the effective date of termination and to settle any pending transactions.
- You acknowledge that the Company is not obligated to disclose the results of the Company’s security and risk management procedures. In the event your Account is suspended or terminated by the Company, the Company may provide you with notice of such suspension or termination.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE WEBSITE, AND/OR THE SOFTWARE (COLLECTIVELY AND INDIVIDUALLY, THE “COMPANY SERVICES”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- THE COMPANY SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED (WHETHER BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE). INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR ADEQUACY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR ANY NON-INFRINGEMENT (WHETHER UNDER APPLICABLE LAW OR OTHERWISE) WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPANY SERVICES.
- THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE COMPANY SERVICES AND/OR ANY PART OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THEREIN, WILL BE ACCURATE, FREE OF ERROR, COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, AND/OR THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVER ASSOSICATED WITH THE COMPANY SERVICES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES AND BUGS. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION CONCERNING THE FULL OR PARTIAL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY RESULTS, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE COMPANY SERVICES. YOU BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE USE, QUALITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE COMPANY SERVICES.
- IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE TIME REQUIRED TO COMPLETE PROCESSING ANY TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING THE USE OF YOUR ELECTRONIC DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNTS DETAILS, WHICH ARE DEPENDENT UPON MANY FACTORS BEYOND THE COMPANY’S CONTROL.
- THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, AUTHENTICITY, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ABOUT ANY DIGITAL CURRENCY YOU RECEIVE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND/OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE LIABLE OR ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANYONE ON YOUR BEHALF, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INTANGIBLE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS,LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; AND./OR ANY LOSS OR ANY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF COMPANY SERVICES - WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE COMPANY SERVICES.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY WITH WHOM YOU HAVE CONTRACTED TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE SERVER THAT HOSTS THE SITE.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY ANY REGISTERED USER, INCLUDING THOSE REGISTERED USERS WITH WHOM YOU EXCHANGE YOUR DIGITAL CURRENCY.
- YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE WHETHER TO USE THE COMPANY SERVICES AND DO SO AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION AND RISK.
- YOU CONFIRM THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION TO, SUSPENSION OF OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE COMPANY SERVICES.
- YOU CONFIRM THAT IN THE EVENT THAT THE COMPANY SERVICES FAILS TO OPERATE CORRECTLY FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS WHICH YOU INCUR, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS THAT MAY RESULT.
- ACCOUNT USERNAME AND PASSWORD. THE COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT USERNAME OR PASSWORD. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IF YOU MISPLACE, FORGET OR LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT USERNAME OR PASSWORD BECAUSE OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE COMPANY'S NEGLIGENCE.
- TRANSFER OF DIGITAL CURRENCY AND FIAT MONEY. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANYWAY WHATSOEVER FOR THE TRANSFER OF ANY AND ALL DIGITAL CURRENCY IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH ANY INCORRECT AND/OR INCOMPLETE, PUBLIC KEY, AND/OR VIRTUAL WALLET ADDRESS DETAILS. IN ADDITION, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER FOR THE TRANSFER OF ANY AND ALL FIAT MONEY IF YOU PROVIDE US AND/OR THE CUSTODIAN, AS APPLICABLE, WITH ANY INCORRECT AND/OR INCOMPLETE PAYMENT DETAILS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, and any of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, and consultants, and of any Registered User, from any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, or costs (including attorneys' fees, fines, or penalties) suffered by any of them that may arise in connection with:
- your use of the Company Services or use by a third party using your user identification and/or Account, whether or not with your authorization;
- any violation by you of any law, rule, regulation and/or directive; and/or
- the rights of any third party.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, and any of their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, and consultants, and of any Registered User, from any claims, demands, liabilities, damages, or costs (including attorneys' fees, fines, or penalties) suffered by any of them that may arise in connection with:
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website and/or Services may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by us (collectively and individually "Third Party Websites").
- These Third Party Websites may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies and your use of these Third Party Websites will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies. You must ensure that you have read, understood and agreed to all of the terms and conditions, policies and guidelines of the Third Party Websites.
- You understand and agree that the Company does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features, opinions, advice, statements, prices, advertisement, or any other content of any of the Third Party Websites or for any transaction you may enter into with the provider of any such Third Party Websites.
- Company does not provide financial advice. The Company does not provide any investment advice, recommendation, or guidance, whether in connection with the Services or otherwise. We may provide information on the price, range, volatility of Digital Currency and events that have affected the price of Digital Currency, but this is not considered investment advice and should not be construed as such. No communication between us and you should be considered any form of investment advice. Any decision to purchase or sell Digital Currency is your exclusive decision at your own risk and the Company will not be liable for any loss suffered. You should consult your own legal and/or tax advisors concerning your specific financial situation.
- Market Makers. The Company reserves the right to engage with Market Makers and to provide its Services to Market Makers.
- An inherent risk exists that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading anything on a market. You may increase or lose value in your assets at any time due to price volatility, especially in the crypto-currency market, and the potential loss in trading or holding Digital Currencies can be substantial.
- We do not guarantee that any Digital Currency will currently or in the future maintain a certain value or market liquidity, and you understand that the current value or price of Digital Currency can drop as low as zero at any point. You acknowledge that we also do not guarantee that you will be able to sell the Digital Currency to any third party.
- Historically, currency, and fiat money in particular, have been backed by banks and government entities, or backed up by commodities, such as silver or gold. However, Digital Currency is not regulated by any central bank or other government authority. Instead, Digital Currency is backed by technology and trust, and currently, there is no bank or government regulator that can take measures to protect the value of the Digital Currency in a crisis, issue more currency, or balance the price fluctuations.
- Digital Currency is based on blockchain technologies, a digital, decentralized and partially anonymous system that relies on peer-to-peer networking, which could collapse at any given moment, and cryptography to maintain its integrity. This system has been the subject of scrutiny by various regulatory bodies around the world. The functioning of the Website and the Services could be impacted by one or more regulatory inquiries or actions, including, without limitation, the licensing of or restrictions on the use, sale, or possession of digital tokens like the Tokens, which could impede, limit or end the Services or your ability to trade the Digital Currency at any point. Regulatory changes could have negative and material impact that could result in the Digital Currency having little or no value whatsoever.
- Digital Currency, when transferred, will be controllable only by the possessor of unique private keys relating to the addresses in which the Digital Currency is held. The theft, loss or destructions of a private key required to access Digital Currency is irreversible, and because the Company does not have access to those private keys, such private keys cannot be restored by the Company, and the Company will not be responsible for Client’s loss of access to its personal virtual wallet. Also, due to the nature of Digital Currency, any technological difficulties experienced by the Company could potentially prevent the access or use of a Client’s Digital Currency.
- Certain regulators in certain jurisdictions may view certain types of Digital Currency as securities, and as such, Clients in these jurisdictions may not have the ability to trade their Digital Currency because trading of Digital Currency that is deemed as securities, may be restricted, partially or completely in some jurisdictions. It is your responsibility to ensure your compliance with the applicable laws of your jurisdiction.
- THE EXCHANGE OF DIGITAL CURRENCY IS CONSIDERED A RISKY TRANSACTION WITH HIGHLY SPECULATIVE OUTCOMES. MARKETS FOR DIGITAL CURRENCY HAVE VARYING DEGREES OF LIQUIDITY. SOME ARE QUITE LIQUID WHILE OTHERS MAY BE THINNER OR ILLIQUID. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY PROFIT FROM TRADING OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE. IN LIGHT OF THE RISKS ABOVEMENTIONED, WHICH ARE NOT A COMPREHENSIVE LIST, YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER IF HOLDING DIGITAL CURRENCY IS SUITABLE FOR YOU DEPENDING ON YOUR FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
CLIENT – COMPANY CONTACT
- You agree to us using the contact details provided by you on registration to contact you directly, from time to time, in relation to your use of the Services or any other products or services offered by us.
- How to Contact Us. If you have any questions, feedbacks or complaints, you may contact Company via Company’s customer support at our contact page (https://ccx.io/contact.html). When contacting us we request that you include identifying information such as your name and address, and/or the transaction number on which you have feedback, questions, or complaints, so we can address your matter appropriately. Please note that calls made by you to the customer service department may be recorded for service quality assurance.
- You agree to treat our customer support staff in a respectful and professional manner and, in no way, behave abusively or derogatorily. In the event we determine that your behavior, via telephone, live chat, email or otherwise, is abusive or derogatory towards our staff, you agree that we shall have the right to terminate and/or suspend your Account, and to terminate your Account.
- Survival. Any provisions hereof which expressly or by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.